National Science Foundation (NSF) Travel Grants for CLMPST 2019
We are happy to announce that the National Science Foundation kindly offers 10 travel grants to the US citizens, or US-based academics planning to attend the CLMPST 2019 and present a talk there.
1. US Citizens, or academics enrolled at US institution
a. Applicant must be a grad student, independent scholar, or recent PhD (received in last 5 years)
b. Applicant must be participating in the meeting (presenting)
2. The grant only covers travel to and from the meeting location and registration costs. It does not cover food, lodging, or any special events
3. Airfare must be booked on US-flag airlines
4. The maximum award is $1000 (less any fees)
5. Reimbursement for car travel must be lower than the lowest-priced airfare
6. Airline receipts must include passenger’s name, airline, amount, and proof of payment
7. All amounts must be in USD
Only researchers who meet the eligibility criteria and whose submitted abstract was positively evaluated by the programme committee will be considered for the NSF Travel Grant.
How to apply:
In order to apply please follow the link
and fill in the required information. Applicants will have to select IUHPST/DLMPST for their host society.
Deadline for applying: 5 April 2019
DLMPST/IUHPST Travel Stipends for Researchers from Developing Countries
The DLMPST is the global voice for logic and philosophy of science and would like its congresses to reflect that by offering the opportunity to as many researchers from traditionally underrepresented countries as possible to present their ideas and results. As a consequence, the DLMPST offers travel stipends to partially or entirely cover the participation in CLMPST 2019 in Prague in August 2019.
Based on the criteria of high scientific merit of submissions and geographical and gender balance, the CLMPST 2019 LOC decided to award the travel grants to the following scholars:
Renata Arruda, Brasil
Majid Davoody Beni, Iran
Eleonora Cresto, Argentina
Abhishek Kashyap, India
Nadia Kozachenko, Ukraine
Pablo Lorenzano, Argentina
Polina Petruhina, Russia
Hussein Soliman, Egypt
Claudia Tanús, Mexico
Mustafa Yavuz, Turkey
Fanglei Zheng, China